You are here

FAQs - Post-Conviction Supervision

If you have additional questions that are not addressed here, please contact our office for assistance.

Post-Conviction Supervision

Q: How can I have my probation/supervised release terminated early?
Q: I have a family member/friend who is scheduled to be released from prison. They were convicted in federal court in another district or state but want to reside in the District of Utah. How can his/her case be transferred?
Q: I am an employer and I want to know if a prospective employee has been convicted of a crime, can you run a background check?
Q: I am on probation/supervised release. Am I allowed to leave the state?
Q: I have been released from federal prison, how soon do I have to report for supervision?
Q: I know of a family member who is on federal probation/supervised release, can you tell me what crime they committed?
Q: What are the standard conditions of probation the court must impose?